I found this video about composition and I think it has been very well done and for those who have never heard about Gestalt Theory, this is what it teaches.
003 Composition (Gestalt teaches this bolder colored text stands out)
After the death of yet another printer used by VTLP I learned some things that might be of help to others using CIS inks. I received an “end of the life printer head error” that went away and shortly later got an “end of life ink pad” error. The printer just cleaned the heads so much it filled the ink pads inside the printer that catch extra ink.
It would seem to me that I could replace the ink pads as they only cost twenty dollars, however; it was reaching the “end of the print head” so spending any more money and time would be foolish.
Here is the takeaway of what I learned, the printer repair shop said if you use CIS inks they are runnier and you create a lot more drainage from head cleanings. This, of course, ends your print head life faster. Since buying brand ink would be more expensive, I would still use CIS inks but follow these recommendations: Continue reading
Larry Jordan interviews Avid’s senior director product development David Colantuoni
- Third party interaction with Media Central.
- HDR media- Yes you can display and color grade HDR. You can use Adobe vision monitor
- Pro tools intergraded with Media Composer.
- Working on Media Composer First along with Pro Tools first for first time users.
- Deployment of virtual and cloud based systems. Virtual Reality is in something in Avid’s focus. Working with mete data.
David Colantuoni: Avid’s Plans for 2017